This year, we celebrated Good Deeds Day a little bit differently. Even in these times of crisis, we were not discouraged and people from all over the world joined together to do good for their friends, family and their community.
Thank you to our partners for your dedication and hard work, we’re making the world a little bit better one good deed at a time.
Take a look at the most loved projects from around the world:
1. INDIA: gave out tasty meals to neighbors
2. TANZANIA: produced cheerful masks
3. SIERRA LEONE donated food and decorative GDD masks
4. TOGO: prevented against COVID-19
5. THE PHILIPPINES: delivered protective equipment
6. CAMBODIA: prepared necessary items for those in need
7. POLAND: raised money for the University Children’s Hospital
8. RUSSIA: assisted lonely seniors and families
9. MOLDOVA: provided critical support and companionship
Save the date and join us again next year- April 11, 2021!
1. Send us your photos to email@example.com and you might be featured on our blog and social media platforms!
2. Stay up to date on all things Good Deeds Day by signing up for our newsletter here.
3. Add your GDD project & daily act(s) of kindness to the Good Map– you never know who you are going to inspire.
4. Have any questions regarding Good Deeds Day? Our team is here to help! You can contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continue reading the Good Deeds Day Blog for inspiration on how you can incorporate doing good into your routine!